Monday 18 August 2014

Foodie Penpals July


This is hands down one of the best parcels I have received - it was fantastic! It was from Christine at http://diaryofadashingfashionista.com/



 
First of all was a big afternoon in kit, I have never seen anything like this before but it contains all different spice blends to make an entire barbeque!
 
 
 
Things like hot wings spice, things to add to potato salad, even an ice tea mix! It comes with a menu and a shopping list to have the perfect party for 8. Wait for a blog post later in the month where I shall be testing out the kit
 
Secondly there was this very cute little bag "eat me" I love Alice in Wonderland so have stolen this idea for a themed party in the future! I wont tell you what was inside in case you get invited :-)


Finally 3 tea pigs teas. We are definitely a tea household, I think on the last count Ben had about 10 different types of breakfast tea that he alternates so these cute little boxes were gratefully received. I have tried the crème caramel rooibos and it was delicious, I am looking forward to trying the rest.



 
 
Thank you so much Christine for a wonderful wonderful parcel!


No comments:

Post a Comment