Monday 7 October 2013

Foodie Penpals



So one of the reasons I have started this blog is because I have joined a scheme called foodie penpals. Every month I get an email with my penpal for that month and I have create a box of goodies (to the value of £10) to send to them. Everyone then reveals their stash on the 30th of every month of their blog. Ben and I loved selecting our goodies to send to our first penpal, sadly she is no longer with the scheme but I am sure thats not because of us (I hope). In turn we were given as a penpal to a lovely lady in Lithunia, but due to postal problems we havent recieved our packet yet - hopefully soon and watch this space for a post.

We have just been given our new penpal so are off shopping for them. I hope they like what we select for them!

If you like the sond of foodie penpals and want to join please see link below :-)

Kx


Fooodie Penpals

No comments:

Post a Comment